Online Admissions at Tulane Law School
We offer three annual opportunities to start our online Master of Jurisprudence programs at Tulane Law School in order to accommodate the needs of as many prospective students as possible. Review the upcoming deadlines and start dates, and choose the application timeline that works best for you.
|Term||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|Spring 2022||December 13, 2021||January 3, 2022|
|Summer 2022||March 24, 2022||April 14, 2022|
Application Requirements for Tulane Online
- Visit https://applygrad.tulane.edu/apply/.
- Under “First-time users,” click the “Create an account” link.
- Once your account is set up, click “Start New Application.”
- In the dropdown under “Select an Application type,” select 2020 School of Law. Then select “Master of Jurisprudence Program.” Click “Create application.”
Required Application Materials
- Online application
- Personal statement/statement of goals
- One letter of recommendation
- TOEFL score (international applicants only—minimum overall score of 90)
- Official grade transcripts
- Note: Include undergraduate degree(s), master’s degrees (if applicable) and any other degrees you have earned
- Important: Transcripts we receive must be official, meaning they will be sent directly to us from the university. They can be sent electronically or via regular mail (see below). If you have official transcripts in their original, sealed envelope from the university, you may send those to us via regular mail; be sure not to open the envelope. If the seal is broken, they are no longer considered official
- Electronic transcripts: If available, electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not send to any other Tulane email addresses, or we will not receive them)
- Mailing address: If electronic transcripts are unavailable, please have transcripts mailed to the following address: Tulane Law School Attn: Jozette Kauffman 6329 Freret Street New Orleans, LA 70118
Watch Associate Director of Online Legal Education Jozette Kauffman discuss her role in support of your application to Tulane Law School.
Download an Application Checklist
Our application checklists are brief, one-page takeaways that help you successfully complete your application to the online master’s degree programs at Tulane Law School.